Are YOU a genius?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Thomas Edison

Editor: Charles from Niagara, 20 minutes to the thunder of Niagara

Moving Back - Downsizing

This blog is moving back to blogger to save money on hosting and domains from Press4Fun.com.

Yes we have ads which we have not chosen specifically but have chosen topics generally. If you see anything you think is questionable, please contact us at cpedley@outlook.com.


Thursday, February 18, 2016

Seniors New Alphabet


Seniors New Alphabet



A is for apple, and B is for boat,

That used to be right, but now it won’t float! Age before beauty is what we once said,But let’s be a bit more realistic instead.

D is for dental decay and decline,

E is for eyesight, can’t read that top line!

F is for farting and fluid retention,

G is for gut droop, which I’d rather not mention.

H high blood pressure–I’d rather it low;

I for incisions with scars you can show.

J is for joints, out of socket, won’t mend,

K is for knees that crack when they bend. 

L ‘s for libido, what happened to sex? 

M is for memory, I forget what comes next. 

N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low;

O is for osteo, bones that don’t grow!

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few, just give me a pill and I’ll be good as new!

Q is for queasy, is it fatal or flu?

R is for reflux, one meal turns to two.

S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears,

T is for Tinnitus; bells in my ears!

U is for urinary; troubles with flow;

V for vertigo, that’s ‘dizzy,’ you know..

W for worry, now what’s going ’round?

X is for X ray, and what might be found. 

Yfor another year I’m left here behind,

Z is for zest I still have– in my mind!

I’ve survived all the symptoms, my body’s deployed,And I’m keeping twenty-six doctors fully employed!
HAVE A GREAT DAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please register. This is to prevent scum from posting more scum! If you are not scum, which I hope you are not, then please register and take back the internet. Your information will NEVER be given to anyone else.

A Time to CELEBRATE !!! Canada! The U.S.!

Am I An American?

Robin Williams - The Flag

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to ........

Funny Stuff

More Funny Videos

Seniors and Technology: The Force is With YOU!-tube

Humor-Therapy Looks Good

Where is Your Life Going?

Dumb Criminals Busted!

The California Drug Bust!

See What Texting Can Do For YOU?

Jackie Mason Politics for Geezers & WayBacks!

PowerPoint Comedy 1

PowerPoint Comedy - PhD

Technology Geezers Can Understand. Get out that MAGNIFYING GLASS. This is as big as I could get it.

Technology Geezers Can Understand. Get out that MAGNIFYING GLASS. This is as big as I could get it.

How Not To Use PowerPoint

Loading...

Some Funny Videos - Like PowerPoint?

Have you ever seen a PowerPoint presentation that was SOOO GOOD, you couldn't take your eyes from it?

On the other hand, have you ever seen one which you couldn't get your eyes open again?

Check some of these out. And if you need help with YOUR POWERPOINT, checkout my PowerPoint Presentations Blog.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this one! Apparently it was done for an English class. I think an A+ would be in order!

The Ballad of PowerPoint [LIKE IT FULL SCREEN?]





==========================================
[NOTE: Like humour or humor? Would you like to contribute the CLEAN, FAMILY-FRIENDLY JOKES that you get in your email and become FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD? If so contact me and apply for the HUMOUR REP JOB. Pay is fame and fun!]