Are YOU a genius?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Thomas Edison

Editor: Charles from Niagara, 20 minutes to the thunder of Niagara

Moving Back - Downsizing

This blog is moving back to blogger to save money on hosting and domains from Press4Fun.com.

Yes we have ads which we have not chosen specifically but have chosen topics generally. If you see anything you think is questionable, please contact us at cpedley@outlook.com.


Friday, February 6, 2009

Read This And Feel Smart

This was passed on to me and I am too lazy to do the research to see if these people actually said these things. So if you want to correct what is here please contact me and I will make it correct.

At least I admit when I DON'T do the research. Unfortunately a lot of our modern media people seem to have forgotten the principle of due diligence which means that you CHECK out stories before you print.

Now don't be too hard on these people. I KNOW you don't know them! Remember that if the stupidest things you or I had said were on this letter, we would probably want to SUE to get
 them off!
-Editor

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.) 
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
 
Answer: 'I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,'
 
--
Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.
 
 

'Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff.'
 
--Mariah Carey
 
 
'Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,' 
--
 Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign .
 
 'I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,' 
--
Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.
 
 

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,' 
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.
 


'That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,'
 
--A congressional candidate in Texas
.
 
 
'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
  --Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.' 
--Al Gore, former Vice President
 

'I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix.' 
--
 Dan Quayle
 

'We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need ?' 
--Lee Iacocca
 
 
'The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.'
  

--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.
 
 
'We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people.'
 
--
 Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instrutor.
 
 

'Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.'
 
--Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina
 
  
'Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.'
 
--Keppel Enderbery
 
 

'If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record.' 
--Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman
 
Feeling smarter yet?    
Send it on to your brilliant friends.
I just did !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please register. This is to prevent scum from posting more scum! If you are not scum, which I hope you are not, then please register and take back the internet. Your information will NEVER be given to anyone else.

A Time to CELEBRATE !!! Canada! The U.S.!

Am I An American?

Robin Williams - The Flag

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to ........

Funny Stuff

More Funny Videos

Seniors and Technology: The Force is With YOU!-tube

Humor-Therapy Looks Good

Where is Your Life Going?

Dumb Criminals Busted!

The California Drug Bust!

See What Texting Can Do For YOU?

Jackie Mason Politics for Geezers & WayBacks!

PowerPoint Comedy 1

PowerPoint Comedy - PhD

Technology Geezers Can Understand. Get out that MAGNIFYING GLASS. This is as big as I could get it.

Technology Geezers Can Understand. Get out that MAGNIFYING GLASS. This is as big as I could get it.

How Not To Use PowerPoint

Loading...

Some Funny Videos - Like PowerPoint?

Have you ever seen a PowerPoint presentation that was SOOO GOOD, you couldn't take your eyes from it?

On the other hand, have you ever seen one which you couldn't get your eyes open again?

Check some of these out. And if you need help with YOUR POWERPOINT, checkout my PowerPoint Presentations Blog.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this one! Apparently it was done for an English class. I think an A+ would be in order!

The Ballad of PowerPoint [LIKE IT FULL SCREEN?]





==========================================
[NOTE: Like humour or humor? Would you like to contribute the CLEAN, FAMILY-FRIENDLY JOKES that you get in your email and become FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD? If so contact me and apply for the HUMOUR REP JOB. Pay is fame and fun!]